Question
Posted by: Your Name Here | 2011-06-15

Betrayal!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

So the theme today is betrayal it seems from all the posts.

This place is beyond pathetic!!

(after i had to retype multiple little crpto codes to post my drivel, -|- you people need to find something greater than this to live for!)

I wonder what exactly you are saying. "This place" provides somewhere where people can post messages about whatever distresses them. There is nothing pathetic about that. And there is nothing pathetic about people who are betrayed and treated cruelly by shabby other people. It is, however, pathetic to sneer at victims.
The codes are to stop the even more pathetic practice of some creeps, of bombing forums with fake messages to flood them, and otherwise to do pointless damage.
I wonder why you felt such a fierce urge to complain of people who have been wronged ?

2
Posted by: Your name herreeee...!!!!! | 2011-06-16

Proper management of an internet forum should not end in those administering it to put a crypto enter text option to deal with internet bots, that lacks imagination and a futile understanding of internet technology. AND...a word to the wise.....it does not work! Unless you want to tag a computer posting, then yes it works....to identify a poster''s PC to an input box on a forum! Look at Citigroup Bank, 250 000 accounts now belong to someone else, if its online it can be hacked!

If only I had that knowledge and precision to cut open a web based server! I would not be typing this sh!T now i''d be in the cayman islands with the rest of the filthy rich!

I had no intention of mocking posters, but be honest CS you honestly don''t see an anomaly? One poster posts about betrayal and there are three more to follow them in there infernal complaint?

It seems contrived! No, wait! Maybe its just a coincidence!

What a laugh life truly is!

Reply to Your name herreeee...!!!!!