Posted by: Ntsigo | 2009-03-10

I am having difficulties dealing with the fact that my fiance slept with my best friend, i don' t know if its worth the pain I' m going through. What should I do?

well, Ntsigo, we can't make up your mind for you. If she would do this, she isn't and wasn't your best friend, and he was not a fiancee worthy of even thinking of marrying. You're lucky that he revealed his low haracter before you maried him. There is no way it would be worth tolerating either of these two in your life any longer. Move on, with the support of a counsellor or genuine friends if necessary, and leave them behind you. Far, far behind you

Posted by: lala | 2009-03-11

Leave him, and let your friend go as well. That way you get rid of anger, pain depressionall at once. It will take time to heal..But you know what, you will heal. Keeping these people in yourlife will be a sad reminder everyday you see them. You will grow bitter and angry, you will have hate!! Not good for you...Walk out now and never look back..

Reply to lala
Posted by: Ntsigo | 2009-03-11

Thanks guys for the advice, this thing is destroying me slowly but surely. I invested a lot on this relationship and I never thought even in my wildest dreams that something like would happen to me, but I guess it has now.I will try and sort myself out.

Reply to Ntsigo
Posted by: Really | 2009-03-11

Hey Ntsi,

She is and was not your best friend period! Best friends don' t go around breaking their ' best friends'  heart. And the son of a b*t*h is not your fiance any more.

This must be the most devastating situation.... I don' t think I can even begin to imagine....

I always get closure and will move on, if I confront people that I love and is close to. I want to know why, how, and what happened. It doesn' t mean that I will forgive them or that we will be friends... but it assists in moving on and seeing things more clearly. Even though I must say that in this case the only thing I will probably see clearly is them two cheating on me behind me.

Cry about it, talk about it, moan and bury yourself in sorrow for a few weeks, maybe even months. But time will heal.

And gal.... you don' t need this man... he definately has other plans. If he starts now before you are even married, it will only get worse after.

Give time a chance and look foward..

All the best

Reply to Really