Posted by: KV | 2009-08-07

Beta-carotene and Roaccutane

Hi there, my husband is on roaccutane (30mg) and may have to increase that dose soon. Is it advisable for him to take Spirulina which has 4.04mg of betacarotene which i THINK is Vitamin A? He needs an immnue boosting supplement and i cant seem to find one that doesnt have vitamin A in some form..

Drinking multi-vitamins containing Vitamin A should not have any side-effects while on Roaccutane treatment. If you are worried, change his diet to an immune boosting diet (a lot of fish, greens & spices).

Posted by: Bronia | 2009-08-10

My doctor recommended me to stop anticoagulants 12 years after stents were inserted into my subclavian vein. Blood in my left arm veins seem not to flow freely now.

Reply to Bronia