Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2010/02/04

BEST WAY TO DETOX

I AM A 22 YEAR OLD STUDENT WHOSE ALWAYS ON THE GO,I TRY TO DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE,EAT ATLEAST 2 FRUITS A DAY AND SLEEP ALMOST ENOUGH,I AM ALWAYS TIERD THOUGH AND FEEL BLOATED AND I GET SICK FREQUENTLY...WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MORE ENERGY,BE HEALTHIER AND TO HAVE REGULAR BOWL MOVEMENT,EASILY AND QUICKLY?

Dear Wendy
Here is another question about detoxing! I sometimes think that everyone in SA wants to make themselves sick. If you suffer from bloating then I would suggest that you have a medical checkup to determine if you suffer from irritable bowel disease, or gallbladder problems, or gastritis or ulcers, which are all conditions that can cause bloating. To improve your regularity read the articles on constipation by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page, and then on 'DietDoc's articles' and read Articles 123 and 124 about healthy colon practices.
Take care

1

Dear Wendy
Take care