Question
Posted by: Kabelo Letsoalo | 2011-05-20

Best way to check testicles for cansa

I very much thank you doctor. I coach this morning. I tell my players what you say. They ask me I must feel them for lumps an swelling so I say tomorrow. Tomorrow we play again and after I will feel for lumps. Please tell me how I feel for lumps step by step I want to know then if I find problem will send to doctor in Rustenburg. I thank you.

Kabelo

If each one feels the the contents of the scrotum softly, there should be two testicles that have a soft to medium hard consistency.

At the top they will feel soft tissue which is the sperm tubials. Remember that the one testis might be slightly smaller than the one testis and slightly higher.

They must also look in the groin area and if there is swelling, it could be a hernia. If the skin shows any lesions or sores, the player must go for a sexually transmitted disease screen.

1
Posted by: Kabelo Letsoalo | 2011-05-21

I thank you agian doctor very much. And how do I chek penis. I chek in same way? Some boys they circumsize, others they no circumsize an top of penis look very difrent. How do I chek? I thank you.

Reply to Kabelo Letsoalo