Posted by: Kabelo Letsoalo | 2011-05-19

Best way to check testicles for cancer

Doctor I live by Lekwa Teemane by north West. I am soccer coach. When I visit my sister in Rustenburg she take me to doctor. I tell him I’ m coach an he say men in my team must have testicles checked for cancer. He show me how I must check by rolling and feel for lumps. He say if I find lumps I must tell men of my team they must go for chek up in Rustenburg. I want you tell me the best way. I thank you. Kabelo

Teach the players to check themselves. If they feel any lumps or swelling of the testis or the surrounding tissue of the testis, they should consult a doctor.

You and the team should always self-examine the testis by feeling for lumps and in such a way you will recognise any change of the content in your scrotum.

Posted by: Kabelo Letsoalo | 2011-05-20

I very much thank you doctor. I coach this morning. I tell my players what you say. They ask me I must feel them for lumps an swelling so I say tomorrow. Tomorrow we play again and after I will feel for lumps. Please tell me how I feel for lumps step by step I want to know then if I find problem will send to doctor in Rustenburg. I thank you.

Reply to Kabelo Letsoalo