Posted by: Samantha | 2009-03-26

Best Toys for the ladies

I want to introduce a toy into our bed (Just for fun).
Any ideas on what works well? Have thought about a vibrating -|- ring??? Any good?

Dear Samantha,

Introducing sex toys to expand your sexual repertoire and fun can be a very positve contribution to your sexual relationship and your relationship in general. Instead of recommending one, I would suggest trying out a few, cause as the adage goes "different strokes for different folks", what works well for one person or couple will not necessarily be the some for others.

Posted by: Ken | 2009-04-08

I have had two girlfriends who have gone crazy for a vibrating egg which I introduced them to, they absolutely love it. It may be worth a try, but as Sexologist says, try a few to see what you prefer

Reply to Ken