Posted by: shelly | 2008-11-26

best time to take triphasil

hi guys, i will be starting with the pill on sat. for the 1st time. just wanna know is it best to take it in the morning or evening. i have heard evening best because of the side effect.

See above.

Posted by: Murtle | 2008-11-27

Take it in the evening. Set the alarm clock on your cellphone to remind you when to take it

Reply to Murtle
Posted by: sm | 2008-11-27

I find that lunchtime suits me. I tend to forget to take things at the same time in the mornings esp on weekends. Find a time that you know you will always be able to take your pill

Reply to sm
Posted by: Doll78 | 2008-11-27

The night is good. It' s best to take it at the same exact time every night. So try linking it with a favourite program or something so that you' ll remember that it is time. That works for me.

Reply to Doll78