Posted by: Kelly | 2010-02-17

Best positions for PE

Hi there,

What sex positions are least satisfying for men? (In other words, which position allows you to feel the least amount of pleasure?

My reason for asking is because my bf has Premature Ejaculation problems, and I figured that the positions that give him least sensation should help with the issue.

This probably not the best way to address PE. PE is not about the amount of stimulation its about the person s ability to control their ejaculation. There are a number of techniques that can be used during coitus to help in this control – one is called the squeeze technique – look it up on the web, alternatively go to the SASHA website for more information

Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-18

There are no positions that we don' t enjoy.You could try being on top so you can control the depth/speed etc.
Failing this,he could try Stud 100 spray which will help him delay ejaculation.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Homer | 2010-02-17

Not sure if that is going to help,Maybe medical advances could help,Go see a doc

Reply to Homer