Question
Posted by: Struggling | 2010-11-14

best position for oral

Only recently has my wife started allowing me to do oral on her + I just looooove it. Problem is to get the ideal position. I usually kneel between her legs with her legs over my shoulders but with her bum being flat on the bed I cant seem to get the right angle so that I can stick my tongue right into her or get hold of her clit properly. Also in this position I find that my neck gets sore after a few minutes. Would like some suggestions from people who do this regularly. Which are the best positions?

You could either have her sit to the edge of the bed and you could kneel on the floor; you could put a pillow under her bottom to raise her slightly - try have her legs on the bed rather than over your shoulders; and you could also try in the '69' position - move around to find what works best for you both.

claire - SASHA

9
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-15

Oh shame HOT STUD... You dont deserve such a name, you should be called a wanker. Is that your fantasy name cause you cant satisfy a woman or know nothing so call yourself that... Go role play with yourself... HOT STUD. You watching too many movies by yourself and wanking... Jerk off... Mind the pun (if you get any) OOps, another pun said

Posted by: J | 2010-11-15

Watch a soft-porn movie. They usually show things that are reasonably comfortable. Make sure it''s SOFT porn though. Like the movies they used to show on e.tv and ActionX.

Reply to J
Posted by: hot stud | 2010-11-15

Hey anon..wat has this got to do with ur crap,,this is off the topic we don,t want to hear about u we here to help struggling...
If u want to post ur sex shit put it on the side idiots corner

Reply to hot stud
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-15

The best is yet to come.. This past weekend, my GF was on all fours (doggy position) and asked me to eat her. My head accidently went higher than normal and I brushed past her small hole with my wet mouth and tongue. She cooed and giggled like a naughty girl and asked me what I done. I then did it again, and she asked me to stay abit there and do it more. I gently tongue her asshole with all the nerve endings around, and her legs were shaking with excitement. We both spoke about it afterwards about what we had done. We then read up and its called rimming. We did shower before so we were both clean and thus didnt worry about it. Watching her and the way she moaned excited me that I didnt care what I was licking.

Posted by: topdog | 2010-11-15

Don,t listen to this moron sad,right name u have..tell her to sit on ur face with her doing the movements to find her g-spot worked for me friday...

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Sad | 2010-11-14

I am not a moron. Struggling seems to be mildly retarded, lacks imagination and does not understand the fun of experimentation. anyone posting on this board for such advice fullfills the dictionaries description of pathetic.

Reply to Sad
Posted by: Horny husband | 2010-11-14

Hi there Struggling - don''t take any notice of Sad. He''s just a moron. In the beginning we also struggled a bit to find the ideal position 4 this. The one we use the most is - my wife lies on her back with her bum close to the edge of the bed. I kneel on the floor + then she puts her legs over my shoulders. This brings her vagina just about level with my face . If she draws her legs up a bit then her clit is nicely exposed + easy to get to while at the same time I can thrust my tonge straight into her. In this position she orgasms within a few minutes. Just put a thick towell or mat on the floor so your knees dont get sore from the hard floor. Good luck + enjoy.

Reply to Horny husband
Posted by: sad | 2010-11-14

You sound like you have absolutly no imagination. cant you explore this with your wife without asking strangers to help you?

fcuk your lame

Reply to sad
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-11-14

claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist