Question
Posted by: First time girl | 2009-08-19

best position for anal sex

After a long preparation my husband + I have decided to try anal sex. Im used to having fingers and a dildo up my bum - all with lots of lube. I am now able 2 relax those muscles. Hubby has got a box of condoms, we have a good lube + I will use a douche before sex. What would be the best position the 1st time? What should I put in the water 4 douching so as to hygenically clean my anal canal?

Water should be good enough - although not everyone does douche before anal sex. Beware of other products, your anal passage is highly sensitive and absorbtive, so if you are going to use anything, just use water. That said, you will need to ensure that he washes off his penis after penetration (or removes a condom) before penetrating the vagina.

Regarding the position, it would make sense for you to be in as much 'control' as possible so that you can determine the pace of the penetration. Try with you kneeling on the bed and him standing up so that if you need to pull away to control the penetration, you can. You are in better control of the pace and depth of penetration in that position (as long as he will listen to your requests); you can try others from there.

Claire - SASHA (www.sexualhealth.co.za)

3
Posted by: anon | 2009-09-08

the spooning position is the best, first make sure you ready, meaning sexually excited, let him play with you boobs, while you gide him in, my gf realy enjoys it more than i do, and initially i was the one who came up with the idea and she never liked it until recently

Reply to anon
Posted by: PJ | 2009-08-20

The best position, without a doubt, is girl on top, as normal, with lots of lube off course. Pull your legs up high, take your hand and softly guide his penis in at your pace and as deep as you want to allow.

This puts you in complete control, while you still get the normal friction stimulation on your clitoris. Make sure you both keep the thrusting strokes short and slow.

The most stimulation for both is in the first two inches or so, once the anus muscles relaxes and it opens up. Deep thrusting is not really neccessary.

Reply to PJ
Posted by: XXX | 2009-08-20

You must just find a position that both of you enjoy.Lying on your side with him entering from behind is possibly a good one to try.

Reply to XXX