Question
Posted by: Pam | 2009-08-27

Best option

In your opinion, which is the best product I can purchase at a retail store like Edgars for anti-ageing? I like to look after my skin and look younger but can not afford all these expensive treatments.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Pam, thank you for the question.

I am not sure if Edgars sells the Nimue product range but keep an eye open for it; other ranges to consider is the Woolworths range. I know that NeoStrata and Environ are not found at department stores (only found at doctor’s rooms/salon respectively) but definitely value for money product ranges.

1
Posted by: Debbie | 2009-09-27

Hi I am currently using Nimue and am very happy. A friend of mine is considering buying Regima A. Does Nimue thin out your skin and which product would you recommend?

Reply to Debbie