Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2011/08/04

Best natural medicine for sinus and allergies

I have allegies and sinus and at the moment it is very bad. I have been struggling for the last two weeks with a blocked nose, itchy nose, throat and ears. Sometimes i develop a headache as well. Normally I would just take allergex and at a stage I used Texa and Becclate. At the moment I am using Natura Nasosinus and Tissue Salts (Kali Mur). I would really like to sort out the problem using a natural treatment. What would be the best product to use?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Vanessa

Try Nasal C spray - A saline and vitamin C combination. Alternatively you can try Euphorbium nasal spray.

2
Posted by: Sinus sufferer too | 2011/08/10

I have found washing out my nose with a Saline Rinse very good to clear the nose specially if you are very blocked. There are two I have found Salex Sinus Rinse and Flo Sinus Care both available at Dischem.

Reply to Sinus sufferer too
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/08/08

Hi Vanessa

Reply to pharmacist