Question
Posted by: David | 2010/06/01

Best Natural Ingredient/product for erection

I would like to know what is the best natural ingredient to look for to help with hard, strong erections? Which natural product is most recommended in this regard? What do you think of VigRX?

All over the counter 'natural' products are not scientificly proven and hence we cannot advice you. If you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) it may have an underlying physiological problem , ie: heart-disease. thus you should always consult a doctor first.

2
Posted by: Bo | 2010/06/02

No no no you don''t need all that, just clean yourself with something like couster oil, then you''ll be OK! trust me I know.

Reply to Bo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/02

Reply to sexologist