Question
Posted by: Kalfie85 | 2012/03/13

BEST GYNAE PRETORIA EAST???

Can anyone please reccomend a gynae at the pretoria east hopital? This will be a first time visit, what can I expect and how do I prepare, meaning when is the best time to go? PLEASE HELP

I hope that Annie has helpd.

2

I hope that Annie has helpd.

Posted by: Annie | 2012/03/14

Maybe decide whether you would feel comfortable with a women or a man and phone the hospital.
My gyne is female and about 5 years older than I - I feel more comfortable discussing gynecological questions with her than for example a much older male.

My first visit was very uncomfortable. Internal examination, pap smear and lots of questions.

It is better to go after menstruation, so try to arrange your appointment accordingly.

Reply to Annie