Question
Posted by: Roberts | 2009-03-11

best gynae

could you please help me by giving me contacts of a gynae who can really help around pretoria bcoz am realy loosing hope as i have already spent a thousands of rands on these gynae and am not getin any help at all.lyk u are sayin now yeast infection cannot be da cause of my abdominal pain.but he said it is.at forst he said it is bcoz my womb has moved to da left.now this.am getin really frustrated.i relly need help.coz am loosing hope coz i pay and pay but don get gud results for dat instaed i have to go back over and over.PLS HELP

Unfortunately, I cannot make recommendations on this site. Your GP may be able to do this.

1
Posted by: me | 2009-03-11

Sadly, most gynaes are in the business to make money rather than to cure patients. Go armed with lots of questions next time and make sure you get answers and treatment, not just a diagnosis. Also, if you change doctors, take your file with you - you are entitled to it - so that the new doc knows your history.

Reply to me