Question
Posted by: cheating | 2010/04/15

best girlfriends husband cheats or flirt

GOOD DAY. WOULD YOU WARN YOUR BEST GIRLFRIEND IF YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HER HUSBAND IS FLIRTING OR CHEATS WITH ORTHER WOMAN OR WOULD IT BE BEST TO KEPT IT FOR YOURSELF.

this would be based on your moral code. you should decide on the correct action by reflecting on your own moral code and values as well as your relation to your friend.

5
Posted by: gemma | 2010/04/16

i agree with nice guy, tell the husband that you are aware of his behaviour, and if he doesn''t stop that you will tell her (be a bit sneaky and try to record the conversation so that he can''t turn around later and say he got this arb call from you and act all indignant), but don''t sound too threatening. I wouldn''t get more involved than that. Also, consider the fact that she already knows, and is trying to ignore it, in which case I think your concern would seem like you were just interfering....

Reply to gemma
Posted by: Sneaky | 2010/04/15

I think she should know, but dont come right out and tell her. Drop her an unsigned note, its the right thing to do. Why should you stand by and see your best friend being held up for an idiot or worse still, getting a STD from her rotten hubby.Do it !!

Reply to Sneaky
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/15

Rather warn a husband nicely that he leave you no choice but to tell your best friend of his behaviour. anything less you are in trouble, that was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: topdog | 2010/04/15

mind your own bussiness as u will be the bad 1 later on..

Reply to topdog
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/15

Reply to sexologist