Question
Posted by: oe! | 2010/05/25

best fix i ever had!

hey there girls and boys, comment by giving you lekker fix, the best you had.

mine was on friday night. ok is had a lot of sex and with lot of men before, i am quite wild, but was never so satisfied.
me and the husband had some difficult time lately and we were struggling to get " there"  several times, but on friday when i got home the bathtub was full with nubbles and all, the candles was lit, he made supper everything was perfect, then he did something he never even tried with me, he lay me down on the bed and spread my legs apart, it was the best oral i ever got! i almost died, that how great he wwas, after wards when i returned the favour he came like a mad thing, something he never did before also, we were both so pleased! the stress is gone and we are happy in love again!
just had to share with you guys !

This forum has been designed for professional questions and answers. No further comment.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

10
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/05/26

Well said, Guy. Thank you!

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Guy | 2010/05/26

I think you all need to calm down. We are all adults here, so I dont think you should start acting like children and attack each other. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so if you dont agree with a comment made by someone just ignore it. Respect each other and everyone''s freedom of speech. On the same note we should all be mature enough to provide useful &  insightful comments to help people and not judge and criticise.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Woman | 2010/05/26

Hmmm, it''s so predictable people and I find it especially interesting that the people verbally attacking me here, are the very same people I have taken on about their bad behaviour on this site.

Let me explain this once again. This is a public site - anyone, and this means children too, can go on this site, post opinions and get advice. That holds for any person who can operate a mouse. This site is ultimately the professional answering it''s site. The rest of us are just people with opinions and advice.

How many of you reading this would use language like this poster used when speaking to a gynae, a urologist, a psychologist?

I stand here, right now, smiling, with my integrity in tact. Regardless of what the pack has to say. I love hell, nice place to toast marshmallows. It''s either you read my opinions or you ignore my postings. Gee...

Reply to Woman
Posted by: @ Woman | 2010/05/25

You think you''re smart, perfect and know it all and you know what? you''re actually the dumbest of them all. The fact that we have given you some credits before it doesn''t mean you to treat people like Sh*t.

Trying to impress the experts by hurting other peoples feelings? Damn you... It''s eaither you advise politely or go to the nearest hell. Gee.........

Reply to @ Woman
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/05/25

I agree with the above 2 postings. Why are people here so judgemental?

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: A man | 2010/05/25

I agree with you Boomsie, they should close this forum, it is being abused for the wrong reasons for which it was designed.

Reply to A man
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/05/25

hey all, i dotn think we must judge her. she was actually just explaining that they had problems and that good sex solved it with her husband, and that because they tried somthing new!
dont be so judgemental people you know you all have said some stupid things here coming here to comment and judge one person,,,only throw the stone if you are with out errors?
and " me"  who said anything bout 4 legged things! you are discusting for thinking that, .
you all dumb. i wish news 24 can just close this sexpert forum.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Woman | 2010/05/25

Imagine how utterly without class one must be to post something this tasteless on an expert forum. You just told a professional person (and the rest of the world) everything about yourself. (not just your sex life).

Reply to Woman
Posted by: me | 2010/05/25

happy inlove again? dam so you have to be satisfied sexualy to be happy inlive again! dam, women of today just dont get it and they never will! the more we all go into the future the more they sleep around like heeted dogs!

i wont even say that i slept with so many men if i were you!

its a shame and not a prize that you have to get!

where are all the decent women these days! you know the ones that dont sleep with anything they see with two legs! o and some with four legs! just so dam groce!

Reply to me
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/25

Reply to sexologist