Question
Posted by: Kate | 2008/06/25

Best exercise equipment to own

I am very unfit and need to exercise but cannot get to a gym.
I already have a treadmill but feel that I should have one more piece of equipment to add variety.
Would you recommend an exercise bike or a Power-Plate vibrating exercise machine?

Dear Kate
To lose weight and get fit you need to do aerobic exercise such as jogging, running, cycling, spinning, swimming or skipping, so I would opt for an exercise bike or just a skipping rope!
Enjoy the workout

2
Posted by: Mimi | 2008/07/08

I recently bought a Schwinn Airdyne bike after using one of them at my biokineticist. I like it because it works out the arms and legs together, and it's simple and user friendly without electronic gadgets. Very sturdy too, the one at the "gym" dates from the '70s or '80s!

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: TE | 2008/06/26

Have my powerplate for 6months now. Wonderful......... I feel good, lost a lot of cm's. By also eating healthy also lost 30kg's. Will def recommend the vibrating machine. Just becareful there is so many different ones on the market and they not all good.

Reply to TE