Question
Posted by: Sharai | 2012/02/02

Best Diet Plan

I have been dieting and exercising for over a year now. I''ve lost over fifteen kilograms, and I haven''t had anything remotely bad for me in ages. My problem is I don''t know what to do next. I don''t exactly want to lose more weight, I''d just like to slim down my waistline for a more curvy look. Though I look thin, my sides only curve a little. I would like some good advice on trimming down the waistline. Most places I go to describe how to do this for people who eat substantially more than I do, or people who aren''t good at sticking to a diet. I am very determined and I have no problem sticking to a diet, and I''d like to know a really good one to help me.

Dear Sharai
Congratulations on losing over 15 kg - you are a ***star***. Unfortunately there is no diet that will specifically make you lose weight in only one part of the body. If you have now reached your goal or ideal weight and need to sculpt your body, then you can use targeted exercises such as side bends, waist rotations, etc. If you are not a member of a gym, please ask Fitness Doc is he has instructions for the exercises that will trim your waistline. This sort of fine tuning takes time, so please give your body time to adjust.

1

Dear Sharai