Question
Posted by: Wayne | 2010/12/08

Best cream for skin infection?

Hi there. I have a skin infection, looks like a rash, at my pubic hair area and above.

Had it for a month or so, went to doctors and got neoderm cream. I stopped using it because it seemed to make it worse and break out more.

I then used ketazol cream, and although the big red spots have faded away, the marks are still there.

Is there an other cream/s I can use? Getting an appointment with a dermatologist has a long waiting period.

Appreciate any advice.

Hallo Wayne
You may be allergic to the nickel in your belt buckle. See if it helps if you use a cortisone cream and cover the area with gauze so that metal does not touch the skin?
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Wayne | 2010/12/10

Thank you Dr

Reply to Wayne
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/10

Hallo Wayne
dr Bets