Question
Posted by: nnom | 2010/06/11

Best contrceptive

I made an appointment to see my gynae, which is in two weeks time, I would like to know which is the best contrceptive when you have PCOS? I used Diane and the side effects were quite severe for me to handle. Is Femodene an option? other then Diane and Yasmin? Can i also ask the Doc if she can prescribe my preferred choice of contraceptive, and to extend the prescription for over a certain period of time, like for 2 years maybe?

Kind Regards.

Diane and Yasmin are best for PCOS if you have acne or hairiness. Prescriptions can only be given for 6 months at a time.

1