Question
Posted by: AnonCPT | 2010-09-06

Best Birth Control Pill

Hi there,

What is the best pill on the market? I need one that has the least weight-gain effect.

Thanks!!!

Pills react differntly with differnt people. There is no one best Pill. Yasmin or Femodene are good ones to start with.

3
Posted by: millicent | 2010-09-13

yasmin is good and yaz,
best wishes

Reply to millicent
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-08

Posted by: Candy Girl | 2010-09-06

Hi.
I was on Diane, and then went to Minerva. I gained weight on these. I then went to the Gynae, and spoke to them and asked for the pil that gives the least side effects with regards to weight gain etc. The best is Yasmin. I have been on Yasmin since I was 21. I have had no side effects, and use it as birth control. Hope this helps!

Reply to Candy Girl