Question
Posted by: TaniaH | 2012/02/20

Best anti-wrinkle cream that''s affordable

Hallo

Can you please recommend a very good anti-wrinkle eye cream. I''m 38 and starting to show some wrinkles around the eyes. I would also like to know what cream I can use on my face to give my face a " lift up" ? I''m current using SkinLogic Vit E cream, but I think I need something extra, maybe a night cream to give my skin some extra suppleness.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Tania, thank you for the question.

Your most important topical cream is a good SPF (50 or higher) that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide applied several times daily especially during the hotter months. I would also recommend sun avoidance (as much as possible) such as hats, umbrellas, shade, etc.

I am a firm believer in using alphahydroxy and polyhydroxy acids, vitamin C, vitamin A derivatives, stem cells, and growth factors in one’s topical products as these ingredients will stimulate collagen and elastin production, improve texture, increase radiance, reduce pores, and increase hydration. These ingredients can be found in one form or another in NeoStrata, Environ, Nimue, IS Clinical, etc.

You may want to consider light glycolic acid peels to further enhance the “anti-ageing” effect of your topical regimeand even low dose Botox around the eyes .

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/02/25

Hi Tania, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert