Posted by: Pamela | 2012-08-17

Best Advice Ever!

All posters on this forum should take a Panadoo or two and see your own doctors as soon as possible!!

If you are relying on getting help here, stop it! There''s no quick fix on this forum.

I have had patients thanking me for the advice and I can remember a patient who thanked me for referring her for blood tests, as I thought she had severe hypothyroidism. This was indeed the case and if she had not followed my advice, she could have died from a thyroid crisis. If I can help only one patient, I feel that I have made a difference.

Posted by: gg | 2012-08-18

Good idea!

Reply to gg
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-08-18

Gg... you can lighten up too sweetie. I myself have posted here on two occassions and still await reply so, all in all. I might as well just take a Panadoo, go see a doctor and ''get lost'' from this forum!

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: gg | 2012-08-17

Some people, like me, seek advice here because they don''t have health insurance and can''t visit a doctor. If this forum isn''t any help to you, get off of the site. There are millions of website you can be on, but instead your here& mdash being a dark cloud. Get lost

Reply to gg
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-08-17

Oh Thuli, lighten up dear, dont have an apoplexy now.
I fully understand the concept of this forum but there are some serious conditions mentioned here and its not like they get answered everyday.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Thuli | 2012-08-17

Pamela, I think you generalise in assuming ppl fix themselves via CyberDoc. Dr Anrich is here to cast some light on ppl''s conditions, not to heal them. The site clearly states that ppl shd consult doctors face-to-face for their complaints, but there is no harm in asking osme advice. It''s not like we are asking a mechanic or a go-go dancer what our strange chest pain might be - we are asking a qualified doctor. Just by the sheer number of posts on CyberDoc, is it not crystal clear to you that ppl find the advice very helpful? Some of the ppl on this forum are indeed actually seeing doctors, who perhaps are not great when it comes to explaining things. They then ask Dr Anrich to explain it better. Health is a precious thing and we come here to just get some peace of mind, either before we visit the doc, while we are under treatment or after treatment. If you are robustly healthy and have fixed your every ill with Panado, from PMS to scabies, then kudos to you. But for you to demean the incredible value of the CyberDoc forum and question the sanity of those who seek advice here, is quite upsetting.

Reply to Thuli