Question
Posted by: Sue | 2008/11/18

Best absorbed multi vitamin

Can you please advise me on which multi vitamin is the best absobed by the body.

Expert ImagePharmacist

There are a lot of controversy regarding this, with many companies arguing that their vitamins are better absorbed than others. Most are absorbed sufficiently, while the so-called food-state vitamins are known to be highly absorbable.

2
Posted by: bel | 2008/11/20

I have used various vitamins in the past and the one that really stands out is ' Bestum'  because it has added probiotics and from day one you can really feel the difference.

P.S. If you place a pill or capsule in vinager ( which is plus minus the ph level of stomach acid) it should dissolve in about 10 minutes!

Reply to bel
Posted by: SUE | 2008/11/20

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS FOOD STATE VITAMINS OR GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF ONE.

Reply to SUE