Question
Posted by: ????? | 2009/11/17

Best

Best position for G-Spot

“Woman on top” position allows her to experiment – deep, shallow, rock back and forth. Tell your partner what feels good. “Doggy Style” (crouching forward and man entering from behind) also allows good access. It is better to experiment with these when you are fully aroused. Use a small pillow under the pelvis to tilt the pelvis slightly. This makes the position easier to hold. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/11/18

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Luzz | 2009/11/17

Doggy style will do for you.

Reply to Luzz
Posted by: A man | 2009/11/17

Usually woman on top or doggie, I know doggie works with my lady, hits the G spot every time

Reply to A man