Question

Berging for it

I have been with my girl for 16 mouths.Everytime we have sex i try go down on her which she seems to enjoy very much but when i have get same from her it is bit of problem.How can i convince her that i also will like to enjoy the same?

oral sex / blowjobs still contain a risk of STI/HIV infection - maybe you should first proceed with a STI/HIV - once she sees that you are clean of infection she may proceed with the oral sex. if still not, she may not like the taste of semen or may even have a fear that she might choke on the penis / semen. in this case, you can instruct her to focus not on inserting the whole penis into the mouth but this focus on stimulating the head of the penis and that you will tell her when to withdraw her mouth / tongue when you are about to ejaculate.