Question
Posted by: Deryck Ad -|- | 2011/05/25

bent penis

I have a question about a bent penis? my glans is attached to my forskin and that makes it bend! can one just cut that to make it straight?

Yes, a doctor can cut the attachment of the foreskin to the glans if it is causing difficulties. Consult with a urologist

Claire - SASHA

5

WARNING WJA is circumcised and has been since a very young age. He has a foreskin fetish and really wants to see yours and make sure that no matter how many issues you have with yours (something he has never known) will make him feel obligated to respond and provide advice that he really has no firsthand knowledge about. He is known as an intactivist who has never responded on this board or any other to any facts regarding circumcision benefits.

Deryck, these issues can only be resolved by a urologist and can possibly reoccur. I had various foreskin issues from infancy to adulthood that ultimately made things worse with a doctor''s intervention who believed just like WJA does that you must keep your foreskin no matter how painful and problematic it will continue to be. Circumcision resolved every issue I ever had and gave me a great and very enjoyable sex life. Look at your issues, discuss with a urologist, but consider circumcision as a long term solution. Google circumcision benefits and stay away from websites like NOCirc that have one mission, to deny that any medical and scientific facts support circumcision and that circumcised men indeed have a great sex life contrary to their statements to the contrary. They are known as intactivists.

Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/05/26

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: WJA | 2011/05/25

You don''t indicate how old you are. It seems that your foreskin has either not separated properly. Thjis can be corrected by a urologist that can simply release the adhesion.

Or this could be a short frenulum (Frenulum breve) a condition in which the frenulum preputii penis, which is an elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the prepuce (foreskin) and helps contract the prepuce over the glans, is short and restricts the movement of the prepuce. This can also be corrected by having the frenulum cut (not excised) to release the tension.

Neither of these conditions requires circumcision.

Reply to WJA
Posted by: Q | 2011/05/25

Sorry ...what is a glans? And until we are all on the same page here...dont cut anything just yet.

Reply to Q
Posted by: dr Philly | 2011/05/25

i would recommend a straight jacket.........

Reply to dr Philly