Question
Posted by: Nic | 2010/05/20

Bent penis

When I get an erection my stands upright and not more or less horizontal and it has a bend in it (like a banana). When I pull it down it is uncomfortable. Is there something I can do about it (like stretching) because I think it could be a problem during sex.

Thanx

Nic

Dear Nic,

Very few men have an absolutely straight penis. Most have a curvature, be it to the left, the right, uo or down. It is thought to be influenced by the way a man grips himself when he masturbates and learned to masturbate. Sometimes it is just a natural occuring curvature.

In more rare cases a man can have a severe curvature, often due to injury and trauma to the penis, where due to scar tissue he develops a very severe curvature of the penis (called pyronies disorder) and results in sex being painful (called male dyspareunia) or impossible.

It is probable you have a curvature in the normal range and certain angles of bending would be naturally uncomfortable.

If you concerned see a urologist who would be able to do a physical examination and set your mind at ease.

4
Posted by: THE PRIDE | 2010/05/21

LISTEN BRA ITS ALSO GOT TO DO WITH YOUR BALLS, YOUR ONE BALL HANGS LOWER THEN OTHER ONE, CHECK TO SEE WHICH ONE IT IS AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THATS THE WAY YOUR WANG- CHUNG WILL BEND!! BELIVE IT COS ITS TRUE!!

Reply to THE PRIDE
Posted by: Top cat | 2010/05/20

Hou op grens oor niks, jy het ''n G-spot finder.

Reply to Top cat
Posted by: GH | 2010/05/20

Its normal there nothing wrong

Reply to GH
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/20

Dear Nic,

Reply to sexologist