Question
Posted by: yorkey | 2008/09/28

bent penis

when erected i notice that my penis is bent to the right in a weird kinda shape. to be honest i havent noticed my penis grow for a while and im only 15. is the growth of my penis being effected by the fact that its ben? or is it coz im a smoker?
help please!!

Penises, like noses, ears, etc. are all slightly different to someone elses and very few are 'perfect'. It may be a normal bend and usually is only problematic if it hurts or is associated with other problems, like a lump on the shaft of the penis. If this is the case, then I would suggest you get it checked out.

3
Posted by: Elvis (the king) | 2008/10/01

It is because you smoke. Don' t you read the warning on the cigarette boxes: " Smoking causes breast cancer"    " Smoking causes bent penises"    etc.
Anyway, when I was young mine also seemed bent. I think you' re normal.

Reply to Elvis (the king)
Posted by: Mandy | 2008/09/29

This site is not for under age. Dont confuse yourself and focus on your studies OK!!!

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: jooo | 2008/09/29

smoking at the age of 15?

Reply to jooo