Question
Posted by: Candy | 2008-10-31

BELLY RING AND PREGNANCY

Hi Gynaedoc,

I was just wondering, I am 25 weeks pregnant and just took my belly ring out about 2 days ago, I have had for about nine years or so.

Will the hole close now that I have taken it out.
I really dont want to lose my belly ring hole and am not keen on having it re-done, what can I do to keep it open until my baby is born?

It is probably likely to close. I'm not sure what you can do to prevent this.

2
Posted by: Re: Belly ring | 2008-11-14

Please ignore nasty people. When I was pregnant I took a needle and thread and worked it through a few times and it worked wonderfully for me.

Reply to Re: Belly ring
Posted by: d | 2008-11-02

My dear the belly ring hole will obviosly close-why did you have it done in the first place anyway-hope God won' t punish you for that.
good luck

Reply to d