Question
Posted by: Gismo | 2008/08/21

Belly fat

I am about 3-5Kg' s overweight. My biggest problem is belly fat. What diet would spesifically work for this problem.

Dear Gismo
No diet will specifically target only one area of the body. It may help to lose some weight all round as this will also impact on your tummy. You can try using an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and that you increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 or more minutes a day. In addition it will help to do exercises that target the tummy (e.g. situps) every day increasing how many you do as you get more used to them. You can ask Fitness Doc on this Website for additional exercises that target the tummy and waist.

1
Posted by: Anonym | 2008/08/21

Low G.I., low fat and if you could exercises.

Reply to Anonym