Posted by: Lola | 2012-05-29

Belly button pain

For four days now I''m experiencing pain to the right of my belly button (about two centimeters away). The pain is not constant but it is a sharp. tearing feeling. It doesn''t feel like its deep inside but it does radiate down towards my hip. I was extremely constipated last week but over the last few day I have slight diarrhea. I experienced the same thing a couple of months ago and it went away after a week or so. I don''t want to waste the doctor''s time if it is something like wind but I am a bit worried about appendicitis or an ulcer. What is your opinion?

I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, as it is possible that you have a low grade appendisitis. It is also possible that you have a viral infection of the lymphatic tissue of the abdomen. You will therefore, have to consult your doctor to have a definate diagnosis made.