Question
Posted by: Lydia | 2010/08/03

Bells Palsy

Is there any relationship between bells palsy &  a stroke ?

I''m 43 years old.

I experienced a feeling of numbness on the right side of my face for a period of 3 weeks. The initial symptoms were tickling on corner of lip &  a twitching eye on the same side. All else I could recall, was a headache but not severe. When I''m tired, I feel my eye " hang" , though not visible but not 100% symetrical with the left eye.

Lydia

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Lydia,

You have to have a neurological examination to determine exactly what is causing your symptoms - it may be nothing serious, but it may be a serious problem that can be successfully treated if caught in time - don't delay!

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/08/04

Dear Lydia,

Reply to Headache expert