Posted by: believe | 2008-11-12

peole are always amazinf and puzzling at the same time. i need an honest answer form the guys and the girls as well form experiences with their man. when a man says " believe me that its going to get better" !and at that time he is not cheating, just having serious isses that he doesnt want to discuss with me now but say he needs to handle this on his own.wILL IT REALLY GET BETTER OR IS HE JUST BLUFFING TO TO KEEP ME CALM....

If this has been going on for long, even if he's entirely sincere in what he says, he is NOT manageing to handle the mysterious issues on uis own, and should be encouraged to see a counsellor to deal with them more effectively.

Posted by: believe | 2008-11-12

his reason for not telling me is that i will want to get involved and he feels that he wants to handly this one on his know sometimes how man are.there are thigs they wantt o handle on their own as a we' v only been dating for 4months and all has been very well, so i was thinking that maybe i shld let him be, not necessarily wait for him, live my life and if he comes back, hopefully i will still be avail and interested.

Reply to believe
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-12

If you' re partners, why can' t he share his concerns with you? Same thing happened to me and I refused to hang around and wait for him to resolve God-knows-what that he couldn' t trust me enough or have enough confidence in me to share with.