Question

Being well endowed not as impressive as what I thought!!!

I have been married for two year now and have a well developed penis, over the two years of been married I have noted that my wife does not orgasm every time we have sex. Last night after been intimate we got talking about penis size and orgasms. To my surprise my wife made it clear to me that having sex with me makes her vagina feel numb and she has difficulty reaching climax because of the numbness. I asked her if she would have preferred me smaller, her answer to me was that her most intense orgasms have been with her ex who had an average size penis (this was quit a slap in the face).
I cannot make my penis smaller so how can I make sex better for my wife and prevent her vagina from becoming numb??????

Good news! If your wife is healthy and has no injuries to her spine, had a recent vaginal delivery or operation in the lower abdomen, it is a matter of different or more skilful lovemaking! Most women can easily achieve orgasm with manual or oral stimulation, but less frequently achieve orgasm with intercourse. Ninety percent of women require clitoral stimulation during intercourse to achieve orgasm and usually, women who can experience vaginal orgasms will apply their own technique. The lack of vaginal orgasm is because the angle of insertion does not produce sufficient pressure and stimulation to the clitoral tissues to induce orgasm. A larger penis is unlikely to provide more clitoral stimulation than a smaller penis. Interestingly enough is that a large number of women have fantasies about a well endowed man...To reach a vaginal orgasm some prefer quick short thrusts from below, others rather have it from behind. Often, women who can experience vaginal orgasms like to do the moving, and prefer a static man.
While clitoral orgasms result in rhythmic contractions of the pelvic area, including the vagina, there often is a magic additional component in vaginal orgasms: a ballooning of the Grafenberg area (the front vaginal wall near the vaginal opening), and a move forward of the cervix. Both these reactions can exert an expelling pressure on the inserted penis. A marvellous experience, available probably only to men with a sufficiently LARGE penis.
If however the numbness persist, it is recommended that she consults her doctor or phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area.

6
Posted by: D | 2010/08/30

Let her do the moving and you keep still then she can control how far and deep she wants it. try stimulating her clit as she moves around on you.

Reply to D
Posted by: A man | 2010/08/27

I am hoping this post will enlighten some men who are obsessed with the size of their tools that it is NOT a major issue. Girls in general do not want a huge tool inside them, if a man knows how to use his tool properly he can satisfy any woman.

Reply to A man
Posted by: DOPE | 2010/08/27

Well said kapitano, it''s not the size but how you use your tool/weapon

Reply to DOPE
Posted by: Captain | 2010/08/27

It''s not the size of he boat but the motion of the ocean that counts. I think what you have just stated as a concern is going to be a slap in the face for many guys who think that it is important to be well hung. Well it''s not. You need to realise too that sex is not just ramming it into a wet vagina...your penis is not referred to as a tool for nothing. Tools are used to DO things so use you penis to satisfy her. It is not a weapon. You can change the angle of penetration, vary the speen of insertion, vary the depth. Remember that your most sensitive part is around the tip and her most sensitive spot is the entrance to the vagina and of course the G-spot just inside. So you don''t want to be sticking your tool all the way up to her nose. Be gentle and use it properly.

Reply to Captain
Posted by: XXX | 2010/08/27

Have more foreplay and get her more " wet" .Also try positions that she is more comfortable with.
You might even want to consider using a lube.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/27

Reply to sexologist