Question
Posted by: John | 2009-10-11

Being safe

Hi Doctor

I need your advice I often go for what people call sensual massage basically a massage with hand to genital stimulation.I want to know if I am at risk of picking up an std or a problem of some sorts.

I recently had a uti infection could I have gotton it from allowing a therapist to masturbate me.

I dont want to have a full sexual enconter so trust my sensual sessions are ok

John

Hallo John
This is relatively safe, if you use a massage therapist that is hygienic and washes her hands inbetween clients, and does not have any signs of skin disease on her hands. It is unlikely to give you a UTI.