Posted by: Andi | 2009-02-03

Being safe

I go often for sensual massage with masturbation performed on me

As i have been going for sensual massage for years now when on business in RSA normally 3 times a year and normally i will go 4 times in aweek and not picked up any stds etc i thought my sexual form of release was safe,but i see your replys to a question where you say this action is low risk.

My question is what could one get from hand to genital contact please,i did beleive this was clean releif and it is important that i stay safe. Have looked on sites and no real straight answer and to ask my wifes doctor is embarrising

Dear Andi
Some infections labeled as STIs can be transmitted by direct skin contact. Herpes simplex and Human Papilloma virus are both examples. However, you will usually be able to see if someone has sores from herpes simplex or warts from human papilloma virus on their hands, so the risk is really low to pick it up with sensual massage. Just ensure that they always wash their hands before massaging you.