Posted by: Kelly | 2009-03-30

Being Rough...

Hi There!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the replies.
Esp.regarding the name calling, well no other guy has ever done this, well he is the first guy that iv had sex with.
I thought that perhaps him calling me that was normal or that guys done that but i surely will speak to him about it the next time it happens because i don' t really feel too comfortable with it, somehow it makes me feel like i am one for having sex before marriage.

Also another thing that i forgot to mention was that he wants me to bite his penis really hard while im blowing him as in not use my lips but use my teeth. I don' t like doing this as i don' t want to hurt him but he forces me to do it.Is it possible that this could do any damage?

Thanks again, i think we' l really have to chat about thisa and tell him how i feel

Good- once there is open communication - all things can be resolved

Posted by: KOOS | 2009-03-31

Reply to KOOS
Posted by: hemisphere | 2009-03-30

Kelly , you can imagine how kinky the guy is , he will start doing some rough activities on you , this is just the beginning , personal advise , the relationship is going to end up very abusive , just get out while you still can.

Reply to hemisphere
Posted by: Jen | 2009-03-30

Hi Kelly, I was in a 6yr abusive relationship of which 4yrs Iwas married. My ex abused me sexually as well as psycholigacaly. We were also rough in the beginning - I liked it but when there came times that I did not feel like or want sex then I bullied me. Once we were were married he really thought he owned me. His sexual need + satisfaction were all that mattered. I sence that this is the same with your guy. Once U have children U wont always feel like or be able 2 give him sex whenever he wants it + that' s when the trouble + abuse starts. I' ve been there + believe me U don' t want to go down that road. Regards

Reply to Jen
Posted by: TJ | 2009-03-30

kelly .if i were you i would consider getting a new b/f this guy sounds like his into some kinky stuff. if he wants you to bite hiss penis .imaging what he will do to you?/get out now .///

Reply to TJ
Posted by: lee | 2009-03-30

haahahahahah , bite the penis haaa..

Reply to lee