Posted by: Tk | 2008-12-15

Being regular

i use to b constipated, bt now im regular.
Is going after evry meal regular?
Will it help with my weight loss.
Im eating healthier and all bran and wholewheat is
part of it.

Dear Tk
"normal" bowel movement differ a lot from person to person. We normally say that it is abnormal if you go less than once in 3 days. Some people go after every meal, some go once a day. If you don't have diarrhoea, you are not losing weight abnormally fast, you have a healthy appetite, this can be normal for you. Eating a high fibre low fat diet will help you lose weight

Posted by: kl | 2008-12-15

I think its different for everyone. Some people go every day, other people go every other day. I find that eating yohurt is very helpful. Not sure whether its good for weight loss - that is a different issue.

Reply to kl