Question
Posted by: Mands | 2008/06/13

Being prepared?

Hi All! Not 100% sure if this is the right forum but I just need some advice.

We are planning to fall preggies anytime now but I am just a little concerned and am hoping for some advice...PLEASE???

Thing is that I was born with congenital hip dysplasia and it was eventually corrected with surgery (at the age of 5). I have never had any further problems since. What I am wondering is if this is going to affect my pregnancy at all? Also what are the chances of my baby having the same problem?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I confirm that it will have no effect on your pregnancy but you might experience hip pain, due to the weight increase. Unfortunately, I can not confirm the chances of your baby having the same problem.

Kind regards