Question
Posted by: Mands | 2008/06/13

Being prepared

Hi All! Not 100% sure if this is the right forum but I just need some advice.

We are planning to fall preggies anytime now but I am just a little concerned and am hoping for sme advice...PLEASE???

Thing is that I was born with congenital hip dysplasia and it was eventually corrected with surgery (at the age of 5). I have never had any further problems since. What I am wondering is if this is going to affect my pregnancy at all? Also what are the chances of my baby having the same problem?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Getting pregnant should not be a problem. you should be assessed in pregnancy regarding the mode of delivery. Baby`s chances are proably slim of getting it.