Question
Posted by: Mary | 2010-03-10

Being on the pill

I am currently on the pill and take it same time everyday, I was supposed to be due for my period on Sunday (according to my pill) but only started menstruating today. I am starting on my active pills again tonight. How will this effect my period?

Also my boyfriend and I had intercourse last night, would there be a possibility that I might fall pregnant? Taking into consideration that I started my period this morning?

As long as you started in the inactive pill section, it is fine and you are not at increased risk for pregnancy.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-11