Question
Posted by: down and out | 2010/09/02

Being left after party

On Monday my gfriend picked me up to take me for dinner. It was my bday. When we got there, all my friends was there (surprise party) and we had an amazing time. We went back to my place where she gave me my present and a great bday card. I was the happiest person for that 5 minutes.
We went to sit down when she told me its over. It was totally out of the Blue. She actually organized a weekend away for us this coming weekend, which was also suppose to have been a surprise.
She just said that what we have is unhealthy and its not fair for both of us. It didn''t and still doesn''t make sense. We had a great year together and almost never argued.
She send me an e-mail saying that its all her fault and that I was by far the best boyfriend a girl could ever have. I''m starting to think she turned lesbian, because nothing else makes sense.
My heart is hurting and eating and sleeping is a luxury at this stage.

Making sense isn't something everyone does all the time. Was she perhaps drunk when she made the suddent and unexpected announcement to you ? It's certainly odd for just one person to decide that an otherwise happy relationship is "unhealthy" and "unfair". Has she maybe been cheating, or contemplating it ?

9
Posted by: Beth | 2010/09/03

Attentin Seeking Behaviuor...Let her go trust she will come back...Stop asking urself qs just forget about the Bipolar

Reply to Beth
Posted by: bonkers | 2010/09/03

sounds really werid, i mean if i understood what you posted, she organised a surpirse party and a weekend away and then said its over?

she seems conflicted and unsure of herself.

Reply to bonkers
Posted by: Gay man | 2010/09/03

Hi down and out. I went through a very similar situation but there were some additional issues in some unfounded accusations. We came back from friends after a great time and all as very well and wonderful. He had to leave and left a simple note saying it is over and the accusations was with it. I never had the opportunity to ask or discuss, he just refused. I eventually realised that I waste my time and effor and it is not worth the pain and worry. If you did nothing wrong, why keep on baddering yourself? I just made concious decision to get over it and get on with my life. Life is too short to waste on people like that. Some people are just cruel and one never understands their motivations. He died a few years later, and I am still in the dark, although it no longer bothers me. I know you hurt, but just imagine you got married?

Reply to Gay man
Posted by: cane | 2010/09/02

Something does not add up,but you have to post a new question,as cybershrink does not go back tn the old ones. Just refer to this question,and give as much details as possible,so he can give a better informed advice.

Reply to cane
Posted by: cane | 2010/09/02

Reply to cane
Posted by: down and out | 2010/09/02

No cheating or anybody else. We don''t drink as we are very involved in sports and fitness.

Reply to down and out
Posted by: down and out | 2010/09/02

She organized everything as a surprise. My friends that was there said she still contacted them all exited on the day.
Bipolar???

Reply to down and out
Posted by: Details | 2010/09/02

You need to give us more details - on what happened and her feelings, as well as the build up towards the party?

Reply to Details