Posted by: Nika | 2009-02-18

Being human or just plain stupid?!

Morning Doc<br><br>What would you describe is when a person can see what is right from wrong but still tend to do what is totally not good for you emotional or spiritual well being. When it is as clear as daylight but you it just DOES NOT SINK IN!!! I mean how many times does a person want to get hurt in such a way?? <br><br>AM I JUST BEING PLANE AND SIMPLE STUPID OR IS IT BEING HUMAN? co' s i think I am just being really stupid!!!!!

Sounds like Human to me. A really bad case of Human. Therapy can help one lose these bad habits, which is why I recommend CBT

Posted by: Nika | 2009-02-18

Thanks CS! Lately it seems like its the ONLY option for me. What would the first step be, should i go see my GP? Can you give me an idea please.

Reply to Nika