Question
Posted by: David | 2011/02/01

Being Gay

Sexually attracted to men but prefer female company am I gay ?

Dear David,

It is no-one's place to determine whether you are gay or not. When clients come to see me to explore their sexual orientation I usually discuss the following three questions with them to help them come to their own conclusion about where they fit on the sexual orientation spectrum.

1) When you are out and about and you notice people to be very attractive to you ... which gender are they?

2) When you fantasise and/or view erotica or porn during masturbation, which gender do you usually fantasize about or pay attention to in porn; and when you fantasise about and view them which turns you on naturally the most?

3) Which gender do you find yourself most often finding yourself romantically drawn too and falling in love with?

These questions often help clients figure out whether there is a distinct gender and whether this means for them they are heterosexual or homoxesual, or dominantly heterosexual or dominantly homosexual or whether a gender does not dominate significantly and that they identify as bisexual.

22
Posted by: Manfred | 2011/02/04

LOL, yes, just the word sluty (said slooty???) gives sort of a clear indication of the type of intelligence you are dealing with here. You know, sometimes it is just better to step over the doggy poo on the pavement.... He is provoking answers by his abuse and getting some sick pleasure out of seeing people''s reactions. Shame

Reply to Manfred
Posted by: Women | 2011/02/02

I am speaking from experience , trust me

Reply to Women
Posted by: Woman | 2011/02/02

Aaah, I see that the person who is using my handle has one grave problem... the inability to spell. Now personally, I think that someone who cannot spell the simplest of words, must, by default have the simplest of minds. Which, off course , using someone else''s handle so you can " imitate"  them and try to ruin a reputation, has already been established.

Shame... Would you like a basic adult education course? ''m quite happy to send you on one..

Reply to Woman
Posted by: ANON | 2011/02/02

NO need to get SLUTY ....

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Women | 2011/02/02

I like sucking c0ck ...i can deep throat any guy in this forum , what is it to you?

Reply to Women
Posted by: ANON | 2011/02/02

Manfred and Women you wouldn''t happen to be blowing each other?

you laughing at your own joke , you such an IDIOT.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Woman | 2011/02/02

Manfred, judging from the reply you got, and the repeated use of a certain word, I think he just proved you''re right! ROFLMAO

Reply to Woman
Posted by: ANON | 2011/02/02

Hey ARSEH0LE thats a good theory you got there , but unfortunately FALSE.

What a -|- .......

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Manfred | 2011/02/02

Usually, when people have such a strong response against gays like our little ANON and Joe here, it is an indication of fear. Human response to fear is sometimes to attack. Probably so scared of their own gay feelings that they violently attack or abuse gays, just to prove to themselves that they are not gay...
Shame.

Reply to Manfred
Posted by: | | 2011/02/02

Hey, come now people - we''re all adults here. Lets play nice.

David, if you think about having sex with men and only men - your gay, even if you like talking to woman. If you think about having sex with men and woman - your bi-sexual. Obviously, after your question, you only have to choose between the two. Its simple.

If you dont know what you are - see a councilor or a psychologist that will listen to you for an hour and then tell you straight. Nothing to be shy of - there''s guys and some of the best army guys in the world that is gay. that admits it openly and thats probably more of a man than most men - they just find it more exciting to be in bed with a man than a woman.

Reply to |
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/02

Dear David,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2011/02/01

I think you hide behind violence, your poor, sad oxygen thief. You don''t even have the guts to use a proper handle. Coward. I''d rather be called a homo b*tch any day of the week than a poor sad stupid illiterate ingrate. Which is what you are, COWARD.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: ANON | 2011/02/01

WOW......Women did you come up with that all by yourself?....well said , you are still a HOMO B!TCH.

Another women : virulently , vitriol ...did you look that up in a dictionary and pretending to be smarter then you really are?

now the both of you SHUT THE FUK UP

Reply to ANON
Posted by: another woman | 2011/02/01

People who a virulently homophobic and spew hateful vitriol, usually aren''t comfortable with their own sexuality.

Reply to another woman
Posted by: Woman | 2011/02/01

You''ve got the wrong woman buddy, i never post there. Get your facts straight before you go marauding. Though you did so admirably, your forefathers would be proud. Maybe you should join them and burn and pillage a few villages while you''re at it.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: ANON | 2011/02/01

WOMEN I see you back to your usual complaining self...

you probably like 3 d!ck''s at da same time. You are the one that messed up ''MAN TALK'' and now you are here . Thought you would have jumped in a lake by now , but I see that I am not so lucky.
So you are a lil bit gay ? there is NO such thing . you either GAY or not.

You can also post on the FAG FORUM you HOMO B!TCH

Reply to ANON
Posted by: gee | 2011/02/01

let me bonk ur anas n c how u feel then

Reply to gee
Posted by: Woman | 2011/02/01

Since when is sexology a straights only subject? You are waaaaay out of line here!!! I suppose you two also think a woman''s place is in the kitchen and that the earth is flat. Actually I think YOU should go post on the moron forum! Calling you Neanderthal is an insult to the Neanderthals!

David, we are all a little bit gay and a little bit straight and a little bit Bi. If you are unsure, have a little of the whole buffet. Take your time to make up your mind. It is acceptable to be gay and still enjoy female company. In fact, I know of many such friendships.

Good luck in your search for yourself. And whatever happens, don''t allow your fear to hold you back.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2011/02/01

Anon and Joe, please grow up, you right this is a straight forum not some playground or mental institution.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: GAY | 2011/02/01

WOW, YOU ARE A BUNCH OF A HOLES HEY!

DAVID, IF YOU NOT SURE, GO ONTO THE GAY FORUM AND HAVE A CHAT AND READ SOME STORIES THERE. SURE IT WILL HELP.

Reply to GAY
Posted by: ANON | 2011/02/01

BWAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a d!ck sucker .

This is a ''straight'' forum, fuk away you NANCY

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Joe | 2011/02/01

YES!!!! U DOOOOOS. Go post this on the homo-fag forum, NOT HERE! U vark

Reply to Joe