Posted by: Wes | 2011-09-08

Bein under weight

Hi doc, i''ve all my life struggled with being a certain(Skinny) wait. i''m a 24 yr old guy and i have never succeeding in gaining weight no matter what i eat or how much. i''ts really now starting to play on my conscence. is there any medication that u advize for me to take so that i can finally gain weight. kind regards wes

I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and blood tests. Some people are naturally very thin and will struggle to gain weight. There are certain conditions, like an overactive thyroid that must be excluded. After examination and blood tests, your doctor will be able to suggest treatment if necessary.

Feedback will be appreciated.

Posted by: Wes | 2011-09-12

Thanks doc, will do so.

Reply to Wes