Question
Posted by: emma | 2009-12-14

behavioural problems

i am a person that is always very irretated with other people and i am very intollerant. even with people that are really very nice to me. i can' t be in someone' s company for too long before i start to get irretated. on the other end of the sphere, i like to talk with people and share stuff about myself but then as soon as they get familiar i draw back and often become rude towards them. i have never really had friendships that last and my marriage is one big fight after the other. i know that i have a huge problem but i don' t know why i am this way and how can i deal with this issue. please help.

See a CBT oriented therapist ( the SADAG group, listed on this page, could help you locate some ) to understand your reasonable and unreasonable irritation, and to get this under useful control.

2

Posted by: Liza | 2009-12-14

Perhaps see a therapist who specialises in Cognitive Behaviour therapy. CBT would really help in your situation.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza