Question
Posted by: denise | 2009-03-02

beginning of possible relationships

Dear CS

so i' ve met a man and we' ve been spending time together, we both like each other and he' s stayed over a few times. He' s fond of me but said he doesn' t feel that much yet. i feel like i don' t want to have sex with him until i feel safe and reasonably secure about his feelings for me. I think he will only get close after/if we have a sexual relationship. He is latin american and he seems to have a lot of female friends.. at the beginning i felt relaxed and secure but now feel pressure. how does one handle a man that is interested in you but there' s no real commitment.

than
Denise

Shouldn't sex be based on love rather than merely fondness ?
I don't usually have the problem of "handling" a man who is interested in me, but I'm sure other readers have !

2
Posted by: Dont go there babe | 2009-03-02

I would honestly leave the sex out. Its not necessary, in my opinion to prove anything to anyone. If you are meant to be in a relationship with this " Jose"  it will develop naturally. How would you feel if you did have sex with him and then the tangoed off to one of his many other lady friends. Just be cautious. Remember what some wag said, if you give yourself out for a toffee, expect to be chewed. !!

Reply to Dont go there babe
Posted by: iknewallalong | 2009-03-02

just be open and honest with him and try and read the signals......... and be patient

Reply to iknewallalong